Frequently Asked Questions
- My anti-virus flags the program as a virus/malware why?:
The program uses a packer/virtualizer to prevent cracking/reverse-engineering, and the program has not been signed which makes false positives more frequent.
- How do I set a keybind?:
The default bind is Left-Shift, click on the 'SHIFT' button on the GUI, and press any key you desire to keybind.
- How do I change my themes?:
Go to Options -> UI -> Themes and select either the 'Dark Theme' or 'Light Theme'. More will be added soon!
- Is it detectable?:
No, it's not detectable server side and is almost impossible to find during a screenshare.
- Will the autoclicker bypass cheatbreaker?
If there is enough demand.
- What are the recommended settings to use?
11-12 CPS | 3+ Randomization.
- How do I use the sound option and modify the volume?:
Go to Options -> Sound and choose which mouse sound you would like to use. To Modify the volume, go to your volume mixer and turn up the volume of the program name.
- What does Minecraft Only do?:
Only clicks to the minecraft window.
- What does Right Clicks do?:
When you hold down your right click, it will send right clicks as well using the same settings set via the gui.
- How frequent are updates?
Updates are frequent, new features/utilites will be added as t ime goes on, and any recommendations will be taken into consideration.
- When I run the autoclicker, it says 'Invalid HWID':
You need to update your hwid on the user panel by running the hwid generator, and pasting the hwid into the input box.
- When I run the autoclicker, it says 'Sorry, this application cannot run under a Virtual Machine.'
You need to disable hyper-v in windows features. See Here: http://www.poweronplatforms.com/enable-disable-hyper-v-windows-10-8/